Sunday, September 19, 2010
Photojournal of Hong Kong part 1
Was supposed to be home by now but last minute extended my trip for a few more weeks. Thought I would do a post on this city that's stealing my heart.
1. View of skyline from a restaurant. I realized majority of these photos are of the skyline, but can you blame me, it's everything a skyline should look like
2. Walking on a skybridge to meet my sister for dinner and caught the intense gleam of the setting sun against this building, looked like someone lit tinfoil on fire
3. Strolling on the boardwalk. It's a long stretch alongside this awesome night view. I think that tallest building was the one in the Dark Knight
4. Minimalism at the Comme des Garçons store in Central
5. People love drinking Lamborghinis here
6. G Bar on the rooftop of IFC, pretty sights but $20 a drink.. really?
7. Enamored again by the view at G Bar
8. The subway system is great, so clean and efficient. Plus I've always had a romanticized affinity for subways