Sorry for the lack of posts, midway through my trip to Italy the Internet became totally unreliable. While in Perugia, wi-fi didn't reach to our room so we had to huddle by the door to get like one bar.. not worth it. Anyway, I got back home to Seattle last night, so now I'll be posting regularly. I took thousands of photos on my DSLR so watch for those, but for now here are some good ole' shots in Rome via Instagram.
2. Italy is so festive during Christmas time. This is the street leading to the Spanish Steps lined with lights.
3. An antique bookstore I stumbled upon somewhere in Rome. Dream come true.
4. Pistachio, hazelnut, and stracciatella gelato.
5. So many cute little cars in Italy! This one seriously looks like a toy. I was so big next to it.
6. The gorgeous Trevi Fountain. Tossed three coins in, I have a good feeling all three wishes will come true. :)