1. Wedding cake tasting at Macrina Bakery (one of my favorite cafes that at one point I frequented daily) where we chose our cake. The white chocolate cream cheese frosting and fresh fruit won us over.
2. Driving on the viaduct into the city.
3. At the Fremont Food Truck Rodeo.
4. Gold-tipped mint nails and a jam dot cookie at Roy Street Coffee and Tea.
5. Coral cheeks and lips. My new favorite blush: Lover by Illamasqua, and coral pink YSL lipstick.
6. Céline and Tom.
7. Americano from Stumptown, all gone.