1. Sunday Riley "Juno" face oil - I recently bought this face oil, and even Husband has been using it! It's a powerhouse of antioxidants, packed with superfood seed oils.
2. Chanel "Lift" eye cream - Ladies, it's never too early to start using eye cream.
3. Dolce & Gabbana "Black Magic" lipstick - My mom always wore her signature sophisticated red lipstick, muted for a mature look.
4. Malin+Goetz "Rose" candle - Currently my favorite rose candle! La vie en rose...
5. Byredo "Blanche" perfume - Have a signature scent that is classic, with notes of pink pepper and peony, and a light musky finish.
While gifts are nice, I can never give back to my mother as much as she selflessly gifted me throughout my life. There is no love like a mother's. I've certainly grown to see and understand her more as I get older. I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day!
Shop the items from this post: