Photography by Miguel Marino
Santorini totally blew away all the photos on Pinterest and was even more picturesque in person! After running around five European cities, we welcomed the sunny and slow change of pace in Santorini. We stayed in Oia, a town that overlooks the Caldera and faces the most incredible sunset. Our villa was in a cave, and we frequently ate meals on our deck, which had an panoramic view of the Aegean Sea. The day's schedule usually juggled activities like floating in the pool, drinking Mythos beer on our deck, and watching the sunset as we ate dinner by the waterside. Here are descriptions of the photos above:
- The classic white and blue stone buildings stacked on sides of cliffs.
- The view of the Aegean Sea from our room window.
- I could get used to this view with smoothie and coffee for breakfast every morning.
- Loving the blue doors everywhere; full outfit post here.
- Roaming around the town, probably to replenish our stash of Mythos beer to drink on our deck.
- Cute patio for two.
- Wearing a bright Sandro dress; full outfit post here.
- The beautiful soft afterglow of the sun setting over Oia.
- My wild baby hairs silhouetted against the world's most beautiful sunset.