For those in the USA, happy Independence Day! These are my 5 essentials to being Amurican this weekend:
- Forever 21 hat + Ray-Ban sunnies: Keeping my face out of the sun so the only thing that is red over the weekend are the stripes on the American flag.
- Food + drink: Husband got me a patriotic Top Pot doughnut, and is also grilling up some ribs that he's been marinating for the past couple days...
- Honest sunscreen: Trying out Jessica Alba's Honest Co. product, but honestly, I need some sun on this pasty skin, pronto.
- Burberry bikini: Because wearing red, white, and blue on this holiday is about as critical as wearing a flower crown to Coachella.
- One Teaspoon denim cutoffs: Nothing says America more than Daisy Duke blue jeans shorts... granted these are made by an Australian designer (sorry Levi's).