Yesterday, I landed in Rome in the morning and roamed around before meeting up with my best friend who flew into the city in the evening. Then we took a 2-hour train to Viterbo where we stayed for the night and adventured around today. If you follow me on Instagram or Tumblr, you may have already seen some of these photos. The first four are in Rome and the last two are from Viterbo.
1. Did not sleep at all on the plane because of the time difference, so I was pretty delirious once I got in, but I was awake to witness the intensely gorgeous sunrise right when we got into Italy.
2. Train schedule flipboard at Roma Termini, the central train station in Rome.
3. Charming narrow alleyway lined with scooters.
4. I love this ivy-covered wall.. want to live in a building like that.
5. Morning ritual of a caffe latte and espresso at Blitz Caffe in Viterbo.
6. Cattedrale di San Lorenzo, a 13th century cathedral. Insane to be standing on grounds so old.
Took 400+ photos on my DSLR already and it’s only been two days… so definitely more to come!