Quick post so I can get like three hours of sleep before my flight to Rome early in the morning. Anyway, I’ve gotten some travel questions, like what to wear while flying, so I thought I’d just do a post on it. This outfit is literally what I’ll be wearing for the brutal 18-hour flight tomorrow.
1. Plush fleece-lined tights. I always wear some form of stretchy/comfy pants, these are fleece-lined and so comfortable.
2. Zara oversized sweater dress (similar). Usually I do layers in case it’s hot/cold so I can adjust, but I get cold on flights so a big blanket-esque sweater is a warm cocoon to be cuddled up in.
3. Zara over-the-knee boots (similar). When traveling in the summer I wear flats because they’re easy to get in and out of through the security line, but in order to save room/weight in my luggage, I’m wearing my heaviest boots. I take my shoes off once I’m seated anyway.
4. H&M infinity scarf (similar). Something colorful to brighten up the outfit, and this snood is seriously massive I can wrap it around three times, even though it kind of looks like a neck brace, but it’s so warm!
5. Glasses. I carry a pair of daily contacts in my cosmetics bag so I can pop them in right before landing, but definitely not going to dry my eyes out wearing them during the whole flight.
6. iPad loaded with books, movies, Angry Birds…