As wonderful as wearing shorts with bare legs sounds, a perk of living in a city that experiences the four seasons is being able to layer during the fall season. So when a few of my favorite online stores all go on sale this week, I had to aggregate five of my top picks.
- J.Crew quilted striped vest – A vest is a great transitional piece into fall, especially layered over a denim jacket for a little bit more coverage.
- ASOS camel textured cocoon coat – Camel is the new black. Obsessed with this color and cocoon shape right now.
- Rebecca Taylor shearling wool coat – The gorgeous neutral wool colorblocking and that shearling collar looks so inviting and snuggly.
- J.Crew boyfriend fatigue jacket – The classic field jacket for mild fall days, or can be layered outside of a chunky cardigan for additional warm.
- Elizabeth and James mohair alpaca coat – Luxurious materials and color make for a fun fall piece!
Shop outwear picks: