Last week, Nordstrom Bellevue opened the official counter of Tom Ford Beauty and invited me in for a makeup appointment. I love Tom Ford for his perfect nude lipstick and sensual Black Orchid fragrance, so I was excited to learn more about other products. The artist’s finished result was boldly romantic, which makes for a perfect Valentine’s Day look.
Here is a breakdown of the products and colors they used on me:
1. Eyes & Brows
– Eye Cream + Primer: Intensive Infusion Eye Treatment + Primer Duo
* Eyebrows: Espresso Brow Sculpter (Tom Ford’s luxury is in his attention to detail, like a discrete built-in sharpener for the calligraphy brow pencil)
* Eye Shadow: Titanium Smoke Quad Palette (conveniently arranged colors for a glam, smokey eye)
– Eyeliner: Onyx Eye Defining Pencil
2. Face & Skin
– Skin Oil: Intensive Infusion Concentrate
* Primer: Illuminating Primer (luxurious base for that bright, dewy complexion)
– Foundation: Natural Traceless Liquid
* Contour: Intensity Two Shade and Illuminate Duet (contouring made easy with the duo)
– Bronzer: Terra Bronzing Powder
– Lip color: Vampire Kiss
– Lip gloss: Lip Laquer
* = My favorites
You did such a great job!
Sparkles and Shoes
Your hair! <3
Simple but perfect 🙂
Ah, this is perfect! Thanks for sharing!
Great make up look, perfect for Valentine's Day or a date night…
Have a great day!!!
xoxo Violeta, your Shoegal Out In The World
Love the look!!! smokin' hot!!
ahh i love that your from Bellevue! my hometown 😉
love from San Francisco,
Gorgeous look! I haven't try Tom Ford makeup yet but I need to! 🙂
xo – Sheila
I like the subtle smokey eyes!
heartbeats // VIENNA WEDEKIND