1. Sunday Riley “Juno” face oil – I recently bought this face oil, and even Husband has been using it! It’s a powerhouse of antioxidants, packed with superfood seed oils.
2. Chanel “Lift” eye cream – Ladies, it’s never too early to start using eye cream.
3. Dolce & Gabbana “Black Magic” lipstick – My mom always wore her signature sophisticated red lipstick, muted for a mature look.
4. Malin+Goetz “Rose” candle – Currently my favorite rose candle! La vie en rose…
5. Byredo “Blanche” perfume – Have a signature scent that is classic, with notes of pink pepper and peony, and a light musky finish.
While gifts are nice, I can never give back to my mother as much as she selflessly gifted me throughout my life. There is no love like a mother’s. I’ve certainly grown to see and understand her more as I get older. I hope you all have a wonderful Mother’s Day!
Shop the items from this post:
All such perfect gifts for mom! I need to get some shopping done!
I remember my friend was crazy about Malin+Goetz! candles would be perfect for a mothers day gift 🙂
Nice Blog you have here!
A Day in September
I love how you've got all the main beauty areas sorted in this guide! Lovely gifts too!
Super lovely blog!
great roundup! i've heard lots of great things about that eye cream!
cute & little
love this round up! That candle is amazing, i love chic looking candles they are serious perfection!
bunnies and pearls
great ideas, Carolyn 🙂
Aissa || Aissa Carmela
Happy Sunday sweetie!
Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook
P.s. I'd love nr. 1!