It’s been six months since my last post about our European Honeymoon, and a year since we actually went… so I’m just a “tad” behind in uploading photos. The task of culling through thousands of photos is daunting, but I’ll get the rest five cities posted in the following weeks!
After Paris and Barcelona, we traveled to Venice, Italy. I thought the city would be too touristy, but we actually fell in love with its charm. We stayed in an apartment away from the bustle, which was the quaint experience we wanted. A few favorites about Venice:
- Dining al fresco in a darling courtyard.
- Gorgeous waterways in every twist and turn within the city.
- Prosciutto and melon. Delizioso!
- Running through cute alley ways; shoe shot from above from this outfit post.
- Adorable gondolas.
- Best gorgonzola dolce gnocchi; espresso by the water.
- Nightly gelato; peace signs near our apartment from this outfit post.
- View from the Rialto Bridge.