London was the last stop on our 9-city European honeymoon, and though we were physically tired by this point after a month of traveling, we loved the city! I can’t wait to visit again when I have more energy. Nevertheless, we still got to experience some awesome parts of this city — here are a few of my favorite memories:
- The bustling, touristy vibe of Piccadilly Circus.
- Wishing to be transported to the magical world of Hogwarts through Platform 9 3/4 at King’s Cross Station! (Full post here.)
- Shopping at Harrods is quite the sensuous experience, with multiple floors of museum-quality for lustworthy designer pieces, restaurants, chocolatiers…
- Generous portions of fish and chips at Kerbisher & Malt in West Kensington.
- Loved the fun and quirky neighborhood of Shoreditch. The Book Club is an adorably hipster cafe there.
- Fancy dim sum at Yauatcha in SoHo.
- Borough Market is a great time! We had a delicious pork belly sandwich, and got flutes of champagne and went around taste-testing oysters.
- Strolled through the calming and beautiful Hyde Park.
- I don’t know if it’s because we really missed Asian food, but Bone Daddies had the best ramen ever! 20-hour pork bone broth!
- Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, London Bridge, and Clink Street because they’re touristy “musts” I suppose.
- Visited William Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre and wished we had time to watch a play! I teach Hamlet and Romeo & Juliet so my English teacher side was nerding out.
I’ve been receiving questions about planning and packing for a month-long European and Southeast Asian (as we spent a month there the year before) vacation. I’m planning to write a post with tips from my experiences. If you have any questions you’d like answered, please ask in the comments below!
Destinations before: Paris, Barcelona, Venice, Milan, Athens, Santorini (Part 1 and Part 2), Cinque Terre (Part 1 and Part 2), and Amsterdam.
Ahhhh give me ALL the fish and chips! I was just in London for several weeks in October and am already itching to go back! Great daytime outfits too 🙂
My Closet Life Blog
What an amazing way to spend a honeymoon! Can't wait to read more about your adventure!
Gorgeous pics! Looks like you had such a great time 🙂
Spectacular photos! That pink car is too cool and you are the cutest!
Seems like a lovely honeymoon! Love pictures! <3
Every time you do one of these posts, it makes my itch to travel even worse! Apparently it's not enough that I'm going to Paris in a month 😉
I'm still waiting for my honeymoon with my husband! London looks amazing and those pictures look awesome, thanks for sharing!
I’ve just relaunched my website CH1K.com and would love for you to visit and let me know what you think!
i still need to make my way over to london! i'll have to bookmark this post 😉
ahh amazing amazing photos!!
I love Convent Garden! While at Picadilly Circus, there was a naked bike ride. I will never forget that!
you look so cute!
Join my Lulu's giveaway
on my blog!
Love the photos, seems like an amazing honeymoon! 🙂
Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! 🙂
Hope to see you soon on my blog
Kisses from Zurich,
Wow, London is so pretty. I really want to visit one day! And the fish & chips look delicious.
This seems like a dream honeymoon!