- NEST “Pumpkin Chai” – Sweet, spicy, and warm. This makes the house smell like I baked pumpkin-spiced muffins.
- Le Labo “Pin 12 Vintage” – Pine and amber, musky, and deep. The tin can adds a rustic touch to this sophisticated scent.
- P.F. Candle Co. “Campfire” – Smoke, earthy, and subtle. Burning firewood is my favorite smell of all time.
- Jonathan Adler “Pop Bourbon” – Cognac, leathery, and rich. It smells like a candle Richard Burke would approve of.
- Diptyque “Sapin” – Pine, woodsy, and intoxicating. Everything is so luxe, from the design to the deep fragrance.
- Anthropologie “Snowdash” – Fir, berry, and comforting. This instantly fills the room with holiday cheer.
Shop my favorite fall-winter candles: