I’m excited to be prepping for fall/winter with DICK’S Sporting Goods! DSG is my one-stop-shop for everything that’s coming up — whether I’m hunkering down while working from home, escaping on a couple cabin getaways, or getting ready for snowboarding season. I’m linking all my favorite picks in this post:
- UGG for Men & Women – I’ve had my UGG boots and slippers for years, and they’re always my go-to cozy shoe. My husband just got these UGG Ascot Slippers (true to size) and love that they’re so comfy — they make a great gift for a guy in your life!
- DSG Blanket Scarf (on sale for under $10!) – The softest scarf that just envelopes you is a must for staying warm this season.
- Field & Stream Cabin Socks – Plushy socks are the best! I put these on every morning while working from home, and I can’t wait to wear them at a cabin while snuggling next to fire.
- YETI Mug – Whether you want to keep your coffee warm or your Moscow Mule cold, get you an insulated mug that can do both.
- Alpine Blanket – I’m always cold so I have blankets everywhere — at my work desk, a couple on the couch, etc. This one has a classic Americana design and is on sale for under $40!
I live in Seattle, and our temperatures are starting to drop, but this is when our style comes out to shine as we love to layer! Here are my favorite vests, jackets, and coats from DICK’S Sporting Goods for layering this season:
- Alpine Buffalo Print Down Vest – The buffalo print and faux fur hood are too cute, and it’s currently on sale for under $55!
- O’Neill Sherpa Fleece Pullover – A fleece is such a cozy, versatile layering piece.
- Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket – THE quintessential water-resistant, slim-fitting jacket for this transitional time.
- Columbia 3-in-1 Coat – Liner and synthetic fur hood are removable to adjust warmth level to your needs.
- The North Face Puffer Parka – I live in my puffer coat come winter time. It’s like walking around in a sleeping bag!
I’ve been a mediocre snowboarder for 10+ years, mostly because it’s such a commitment so I only go 1-3 times a year. However, this winter, it’s the perfect socially distanced outdoor activity so I plan to go more! DICK’S Sporting Goods has the gear you need for all snow activities:
- Hand Warmers – Not only are these hand warmers lifesavers when you’re out in the snow, but they’re great for the alfresco dining this winter, as we don’t feel comfortable eating inside during the pandemic.
- The North Face Cable Knit Ear Band – I like ear bands as they keep your ears/head warm but doesn’t add bulk under a helmet like a beanie might.
- Nike Neck Warmer – This one is intended for runners, but I got it to use while snowboarding, and it can be pulled up to be used as a mask as well.
- Sorel Whistler Mid Boots – These boots are waterproof and lined with real wool to keep your feet warm and dry.
- Burton Snow Bib – I love the practicality and look of a snow bib so I finally got this one! No more snow down my pants. And yes, the back flap unzips so you can easily do your business.
- Nike Air Max 97 – These are classic casual sneakers, and I like that they’re slightly chunky. I style them for a chill weekend look in this post.
- Levi’s Skinny Jeans – I love these high-waisted skinny jeans — they’re so slimming and go with everything. I styled them with a coatigan and Chelsea boots in this post.
- Levi’s Wedgie Jeans – My most worn jeans! I style them for fall in this post and with combat boots in this post.
- Carhartt Beanie – I like wearing a bright beanie for a fun pop of color now that the weather is so dreary.
- CALIA Fuzzy Duster Cardigan – This camel color is perfect for fall and the slouchy fit is so on trend.