This is called My “Very” 2020 Holiday Gift Guide because every item is something I’ve used during this pandemic year, so I hope it’s as helpful to you as these things have been for me! That’s why I’m thrilled to be partnering with DICK’S Sporting Goods, because DSG has literally been my one-stop-shop for everything from mugs to treadmills to workout gear. I’m linking all my favorite holiday picks in this post:
My husband and I have monogrammed holiday stockings, and we love filling each other’s with little, thoughtful gifts over the month of December! Here are some goodies from DICK’S Sporting Goods for your loved ones’ stockings:
- Yeti Wine Tumbler — With being outdoors so much this year, durable drinkware is great so you don’t have to worry about broken glass while hanging out around a firepit.
- CALIA by Carrie Underwood Pom Beanie (on sale!) — Can’t go wrong with an adorable fuzzy beanie.
- Hydro Flask 32oz Bottle (on sale!) — I always have a huge water bottle next to me at all times to stay hydrated!
- Field & Stream Snowflake Fold Socks — Cozy cabin socks are so welcomed this winter season, especially with all this time we’re spending indoors these days.
- Fitbit Charge 4 Activity Tracker — I got an activity tracker this year and it’s been a game changer. It really does motivate me to move around more and achieve my fitness goals.
Due to the circumstances this year, my husband built a gym in our garage and I now do at-home workouts, and we both love it and can never go back! So I got a few pieces of fitness equipment from DICK’S Sporting Goods for barre, yoga, cycling, and walking:
- Fitness Gear Power Bands — I use these versatile bands for a bit more resistance when doing leg and arm workouts, but they can also be used for stretching.
- Bala Bangles — These ankle weights are both cute and effective! I wear them for barre workouts, while walking, and more.
- Manduka 5mm Yoga Mat — I’m on my yoga mat every time I workout and stretch even if I’m not doing yoga, so it’s a necessity for a home gym.
- Fitness Gear Neoprene Dumbbell — I use these light weights during the arms portion of spin class, barre, etc.
- Nike Bike Shorts — Not only can bike shorts be worn for actual cycling, but it can be styled with an oversized sweatshirt for lounging or a cropped top and blazer.
Is there any clothing more practical these days than loungewear? With everything currently in constant flux, I’m finding comfort in being comfortable. Shop from a range of athleisure items at DICK’S Sporting Goods:
- UGG Fluff Yeah Slippers — I got a couple pairs of slippers this year since I work from home right now and love keeping my feet warm all day.
- Alpine Design Plaid Shirt Jacket — Shirt jackets, or “shackets”, are trendy this season and easy to throw on as an extra layer.
- Nike Tights (on sale!) — One can never have too many pairs of tights, I say, as I cram yet another pair of tights into an already overflowing drawer.
- Patagonia Better Sweater Vest — This thin vest can add just enough of a layer to keep one snuggly and warm without the bulk.
- DSG Fleece Rib Hoodie — I have this hoodie and like that it’s slightly cropped in the front and longer in the back, making a classic black sweatshirt more interesting.
During the holidays, DICK’S is also giving back through their foundation Sports Matter, which gifts 10,000 kids gear so they can participate in sports! You can shop online by December 14 for guaranteed delivery by Christmas. You can also buy online and select 1-hour contactless curbside pickup in your car. For more information on extended store hours, deals, and gift ideas, visit DICK’S Sporting Goods.