For summer, I had my hair chopped to a long bob, added texture with a digital perm, and got a balayage. With all the chemical treatments and autumn’s colder weather, my hair was as dry as a Triscuit and the color was turning brassy.
So I was excited to partner with SEVEN the Salon, located in Bellevue and Seattle, to update my hair for fall! I met with Hunter, an awesome color and up-do specialist. Seeing the dry state of my hair, Hunter gave me a glossing treatment to brighten my existing ombre with richer, neutral tones without adding more damage by coloring. The avocado oil in the treatment made my hair amazingly silky!
Hunter also showed me two on-trend styles for this fall:
Look 1 – Smooth and Sleek
- Step 1: Generously spray Seal Lotion through hair (5+ spritzes). Think of this as protecting your strands with aloe vera and other herbs and vitamins.
- Step 2: Spray Boost Lotion to the roots. This adds volume while keeping your hair smooth enough to run your fingers through.
- Step 3: Blow-dry completely. Use flatiron for a sleek look. Add a dollop of Diamond Serum in your palms and rub through hair from top down. The macadamia and coconut oil make your hair shine like crazy!
Look 2 – Half Wrap Braid
- Step 1: Spritz Beach Spray throughout hair damp or dry to add texture. A little grit in your hair makes it easier for braiding.
- Step 2: Use a nickel-size dollop of the Style Cream through hair for extra hold. This product is versatile, and also works for beachy waves.
- Step 3: French-braid half of your hair. Instead of tying it off, secure with bobby pins. Use metallic or colorful bobby pins to create a fun shape for function and style! Finish with Forte Hairspray.
Giveaways – I’ve partnered with SEVEN Salon to bring you these giveaways!
- Giveaway 1: Open to all located near Seattle/Bellevue. Giving away 3 complimentary haircuts + $20 off service for friends/family!
- Giveaway 2: Seal Lotion – open to all in the US.
To enter: Follow Hey Pretty Thing on Bloglovin’, Google Friend Connect, or RSS – leave a comment below with your email and which giveaway you’re entering! Winners will be chosen at random by next week 12/3.